28th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for WB School Service Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?

I am completed B.Sc in Chemistry Hons with Botany and Zoology. Now I want to Exam West Bengal School Service Commission Exam. Am I eligible for Chemistry Hons Subject for WB School Service Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after passing Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology?
  3. Am I eligible for IFS Exam being a candidate from B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry?
  4. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  5. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  6. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  8. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  9. What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu medical council?
  10. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  11. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  12. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  13. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  14. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  16. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  17. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  18. Syllabus for AFMC Exam for Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects?
16th February 2014, 07:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for WB School Service Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed B.Sc in Chemistry Hons with Botany and Zoology. Now I want to Exam West Bengal School Service Commission Exam. Am I eligible for Chemistry Hons Subject for WB School Service Exam?
Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for applying for the West Bengal School Service Exam as per the Education qualification which is needed for the exam.

The Education qualification which is needed for the West Bengal School service Commission exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

The other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied are that:

# The candidate need to have a age limit of 20-40 years of age.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the WB School service Commission.

ALL THE BEST
7th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for WB School Service Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?

If I'll complete post graduation in chemistry from any UGC granted open university, then will I elligible for NET and SET exam... ? And if I can then what is formality or criteria for those exam to follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?