10th September 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exams being a B.Com graduate of Muzaffarpur University?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com from Bihar in Muzaffarpur University. I am eligible to give School Service Commission exams of West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  2. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  3. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  5. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  8. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  9. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  10. Is TET necessary for WBSSC entrance exam/
  11. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  12. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam if completed 2 years Diploma in Tailoring course?
  14. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?
  15. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  16. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  17. M.A. postgraduate of EILLM University is eligible to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  18. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
14th September 2015, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exams being a B.Com graduate of Muzaffarpur University?

If the university is recognized by UGC and you are a domicile of west Bengal then surely you will be eligible for WBSC exam. Hence, make sure you are a resident of West Bengal if you want to apply for this state level exam.

Also, you need to have knowledge of Bengali language for west Bengal school services exam.
14th September 2015, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exams being a B.Com graduate of Muzaffarpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Com from Bihar in Muzaffarpur University. I am eligible to give School Service Commission exams of West Bengal?
Yes, you are eligible for School Service commission exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?