28th June 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?

Hello,
I am 33 years old and willing to appear for School Service Commission exam of West Bengal. Can it be possible for me? Please let me know the maximum age limit for this exam. I am a Science graduate completed Honours in Physics.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  4. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  5. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  6. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  7. English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  8. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  9. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  12. Physics honors question papers for west bengal school service commission
  13. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  14. Last 10 years question papers with solution of Biological Science for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  16. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
  17. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  18. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
29th June 2015, 10:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 33 years old and willing to appear for School Service Commission exam of West Bengal. Can it be possible for me? Please let me know the maximum age limit for this exam. I am a Science graduate completed Honours in Physics.
To join in West Bengal School Service Commission there is eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply and they are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# The age limit needed is 20-40 years for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidate such as for SC/ST it is 20-45 years and for OBC it is 20-43 years.

# Regarding the educational qualification needed is, candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the West Bengal School Service Commission.
30th June 2015, 02:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
30th June 2015, 02:48 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility may be given as under :

** Age limit must lies in between 21 to 40 years.

** Nationality : Candidate must be an Indian citizen

** Education qualification : Candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

For your help i want to tell you that you have to go through following stages :

1. Preliminary Test
2. Mains Test
3. Interview
4. Medical Examination

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare for above and try to score as much as you can.
16th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Graduate ,Zoology (H) With Chemistry and Physiology. Can I Apply for Life Science Teacher in SSC Exam?
4th January 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I had passed B.ed from Jammu University and graduation from west Bengal university. Am I eligibile for ssc exam??? Reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?