17th January 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply?

Respected Sir, I am 15 years old and studying in class 10th, I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply?

No, you are not eligible to apply for a job in Indian Navy at the age of 15 years. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board and those who are at least 16.5 years old and not more than 19.5 years of age are eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining Indian Navy. So, being a 15 years old candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
19th January 2017, 01:16 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply?

Being a Class 10th passed candidate and 15 years old you are not eligible for any entry in Indian Navy because your to low for joining the same

As per your educational, you are only eligible for your recruitment as tradesmen in Indian Navy. But for that also your age need to lie within 17 years to 23.5 years.

Further you will be eligible for becoming commission officer in Indian Navy through NDA after you complete your Class 12th with PCM group from a recognized board. Also for this your age need to lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years which is the lowest age limit for any type of entry in Indian Navy.

For more details and updates about entries in Indian Navy you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
19th January 2017, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am 15 years old and studying in class 10th, I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per educational qualification and age criteria, you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?