29th August 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment being a BBA graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the PGCIL recruitment of HR Executive. I have done my BBA course. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

30th August 2020, 02:53 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment being a BBA graduate?

No you are no eligible for HR Executive recruitment, for BBA Graduate

Eligibility for HR Executive, Candidates should complete Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.

Last Date : 31-08-2020
31st August 2020, 03:45 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment being a BBA graduate?

You are not eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment.

Because the eligibility criteria of eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment is MBA (HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.

* For more details and apply link is provided below-
powergridindia.com
or
https://careers.powergrid.in/CCApprenticeShip/w/home.aspx
31st August 2020, 06:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment being a BBA graduate?

Sorry to inform you, but you are not eligible to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment being a BBA graduate.

Educational qualification required to apply for PGCIL HR Executive recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed 2 years course in MBA (HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation from a recognised University.
3rd September 2020, 12:27 AM
My true support

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PGCIL (public grid corporation of india) HR executive recruitment being a BBA graduate. You satisfied the eligibility of being HR executive in PGCIL.

for more information and updates go through the link .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?