22nd September 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Com final year. I have completed my 12th from Science stream and transfer to Commerce in Graduation. I want to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment in SSC. So, please tell me I am eligible as I am studying Commerce in Graduation?

24th September 2015, 08:09 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?

Yes, you can eligible for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination.

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by every year.

Graduation is requird for this exam and 12th stream is not required for this exam.

The Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination are:

you must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

Candidates in Final Year of graduation can also fill the form of the examination.

Your age should lie in the bracket of 18-27 years.
There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Nationality: Indian

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query, hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
24th September 2015, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying in B.Com final year. I have completed my 12th from Science stream and transfer to Commerce in Graduation. I want to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment in SSC. So, please tell me I am eligible as I am studying Commerce in Graduation?
Yes, you are eligible for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation is provided as per government rule for reserved category candidates.

Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?