3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the job? Will be good if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  4. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course?
  5. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  8. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  10. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  11. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  13. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for government job after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
4th May 2017, 06:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the job? Will be good if you can answer me soon!

Sorry, you are not eligible for government job after completion of 12th science with 17 years of age. The minimum age limit for government job is 18 years. Therefore, you are eligible for a government jobs only after completion of 18 years. It is not possible to apply for government jobs with less than 18 years of age. You are eligible for various posts in the government sector like Constable, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postman, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) etc. after completion 18 years of age.
4th May 2017, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?

No, you are not eligible to apply for government job after completion of your 12th standard and being 17 years old candidate. The minimum age criteria required to apply for government jobs is 18 years. Since, you have not attained the minimum age limit required to apply for government jobs, you are not eligible to get a government job.
4th May 2017, 09:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being 17 years old and having completed Class 12th academics you have the jobs opportunities in the defense services which are as discussed below :-

You can become commissioned officer in Indian defense by qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC. For the same examination your age need to lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. For further details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

You can also become tradesmen and soldier clerk in Indian Navy or Indian Army by qualifying their respective rally followed by Common Entrance Examination. For details and updates about these entries you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
4th May 2017, 09:57 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you can very much apply for various government jobs available to be applied at the age of 17 years. You can apply for jobs in railways, indian army, banking sector, etc.

You should however try to score well in your 12th boards. Moreover, I would suggest you to complete your graduation first and then opt for government jobs in various fields.
4th May 2017, 11:37 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

According to your qualification which is 10+2 you will get the job for the post of Group C and D. All you have to do is to fill the examination form of SSC, UPSC, RRB, etc. Then after you need to appear for the examination and have to pass it there will be direct selection as per your marks obtained in the examination, but you must have to attain the age of 18 years then only you can apply for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?