16th January 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?

I have done BSc from VMU, is it valid for government jobs( IBPS Bank PO job, SBI Bank PO Job, SSC, CGL etc)? What should I do next now to get the government job? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow?

Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  4. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  5. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  7. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  8. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  10. M.Sc Physics from VMU is valuable for government jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  14. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  18. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2016, 06:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for all the government jobs after the completion of bachelor's degree from Vinayaka Missions University (VMU).

Some of the jobs to which you can apply for are given below :

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* IBPS PO, SO post.

* Postal services.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

As you are eligible for the above posts and sectors, you can apply for the post you wish to work for after the release of recruitment notification by the government.

After release of the notification, candidate should apply through online or offline mode. After the registration the candidate should pay the application fee through online or offline payment mode.

Then he/ she should fill the application form with all the required details and should upload the photograph and signature. Later the application form should be submitted and a copy of application form should be kept with the aspirant for future reference.

The candidate are selected on the basis of Written examination and Personal Interview. The selection procedure sometimes also includes the Personality test for the specified posts.
16th January 2016, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BSc from VMU, is it valid for government jobs( IBPS Bank PO job, SBI Bank PO Job, SSC, CGL etc)? What should I do next now to get the government job? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow?

Please answer me.
If your degree is approved UGC then you are eligible for banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
17th January 2016, 02:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please answer me.
Yes, of course B.Sc course valid for Government job like, SBI PO exam, IBPS PO and SSC CGL exam. You must appear and qualify in the Written exam and Interview conducted by the respective organization.

- The educational qualification for SBI and IBPS PO exam are same. Those who completed their Graduation are eligible to apply. Final year students are also eligible to apply.

- The applicant age should be in between 20 years to 30 years.

Official website - www.ibps.in/

Eligibility Criteria SSC CGL:

- The applicant who have completed their Graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam.
- The applicant age should be 21 to 27 years.

Official website - ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?