14th December 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?

sir,
im very much interested in joining in drdo..
im doing my btech in biotechnolog(2 year) in a deemed university..
will i be able to join drdo?if yes ..when should i apply??
what are the required qualifications?
what is the age limit for a female candidate??

Related Questions:
  1. Upper age limit for female candidates to apply as a teacher in UP?
  2. What is the upper age limit for a general female candidate to apply for the post of lecturership in any government college or university?
  3. For which group exam am I eligible to write after completing MSc Nursing in SRMC Deemed University? What is the age limit?
  4. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 1st year M.Tech in Polymer Science and Technology
  6. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  7. Can a women become a commercial Pilot? What is the starting salary?
  8. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  9. Admission in B.Ed after scoring 45% in graduation?
  10. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  11. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  12. How can I become an IPS officer after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a chance to appear for NDA I if I am 19 years old
  14. What is the procedure to apply for JBT after graduating from BCA? What is the age limit for a general female candidate?
  15. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  16. Names of the job vacancies in Indian Army?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  18. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
16th December 2014, 01:12 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
im very much interested in joining in drdo..
im doing my btech in biotechnolog(2 year) in a deemed university..
will i be able to join drdo?if yes ..when should i apply??
what are the required qualifications?
what is the age limit for a female candidate??

DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organization

This exam is being conducted for candidates to join in various areas of military technology.You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to be eligible for applying and they are:

>> The candidate appearing should have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit needed for DRDO is that the candidate should have a maximum of 28 years.

>> There is a upper relaxation age limits for the following categories:
For SC/ST - 5 years,for OBC -3 years,for Physically Handicapped candidates - 5 years (SC/ST- 10 years ,OBC - 8 years).

>> Education qualification needed for the DRDO is that the candidate should have completed Bachelor in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with at least 60% or 6.75 CGPA.

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the DRDO Exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?