29th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Research job in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences if completed M.Sc in Applied Microbiology and D.Pharmacy?

Hello,
I want to do Research from Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences. Please tell me about the Research post there available for me? I have done my M.Sc in Applied Microbiology with 67% marks and I also have done Diploma in Pharmacy with 64% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  2. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Renjini, MSc.Microbiology completed student
  4. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  5. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls? -- [New]
  7. Should I go for M.Sc in Microbiology by paper or by research? From which university can I do correspondence course?
  8. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
  9. Joining Central/State Government Research Organisations after M.Sc?
  10. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  11. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  12. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  13. How to get a job in Research Institute having completed M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  14. Research assistant post, project assistant post in biology research institutes in India?
  15. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  16. Solved question papers of previous year for CSIR NET(Maths)?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
2nd June 2017, 03:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Research job in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences if completed M.Sc in Applied Microbiology and D.Pharmacy?

If you have got masters degree in concerned discipline, then surely you will be eligible to apply for research level posts. Just apply for it on a prescribed format, when there is a notification.

Selection will be on merit based on the performance in the written exam and interview. If you have excellent academic record, then you will have greater chances of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?