13th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS clerk after BA from YCMOU with 44% marks?

I completed my BA from YCMOU with 44% and 12th score is 64%. My category is BOC. So, am I eligible for IBPS clerk as well as any clerk?

13th July 2017, 11:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS clerk after BA from YCMOU with 44% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination after completion of your B.A course with 44% aggregate marks from YCMOU. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination. The age criteria required to apply for IBPS Clerk examination is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
14th July 2017, 09:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment after completion of Graduation. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS clerk recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university.

>> As any stream is accepted, BA in YCMOU is allowed to appear in IBPS clerk recruitment.

>> Basically there is NO CERTAIN MINIMUM PERCENTAGE criteria is required.

>> With 44% marks, you are eligible to apply for IBPS clerk recruitment or any other clerical cadre recruitment.
14th July 2017, 10:23 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in IBPS Clerk examination. IBPS conducts entrance examination for recruitment in public sector banks.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear is 20-28 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category. For detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
14th July 2017, 12:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to appear for IBPS clerk examination you should have completed your graduation from a recognized college/university. You must be an Indian citizen and your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. For OBC and SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 31 and 33 years.

There is no such percentage required for IBPS clerk examination, but you must have passed in graduation. So, according to the above mentioned qualification you are eligible to apply for IBPS clerk examination.
14th July 2017, 02:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

** For this examination candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** There is no percentage required to apply for IBPS examination.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible for IBPS clerk after BA from YCMOU with 44% marks.

** The minimum age of candidate should be 20 years and upper age of candidate should be 28 years.
14th July 2017, 05:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

YCMOU is a University Grants Commission recognized university. The degree obtained from this university is valid for government job entrance exams and higher studies course. You can apply for IBPS Clerk exam after bachelor's degree in Arts from YCMOU.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS Clerk is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Age limit to apply for clerk exam is 20-28 years.
14th July 2017, 06:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that for the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in IBPS bank clerk examination is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized open or regular university.

Now having completed your bachelor's degree i.e; Bachelor of Arts from YCMOU ( Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University) you are eligible for appearing in IBPS bank clerk examination as on the educational requirement ground as YCMOU is a UGC recognized open university and hence degree from same is acceptable for various jobs, entrance examination and higher studies.
14th July 2017, 11:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam. As per the eligibility criteria a candidate must have graduated with a recognized university.
There is no any percentage criteria is defined by IBPS.

You have to do practice of aptitude, reasoning and english for cracking IBPS clerk exam. Time management is very important to crack this exam.
19th July 2017, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my BA from YCMOU with 44% and 12th score is 64%. My category is BOC. So, am I eligible for IBPS clerk as well as any clerk?
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.
8th June 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

If we have degree from YCMOU then we cleared IBPS bank exam is there any problem at the time of documents verification...YCMOU degree value in IBPS exam or bank exam
8th June 2018, 05:04 PM
Sarla mangudadhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.
If we have degree from YCMOU then we cleared IBPS bank exam is there any problem at the time of documents verification...YCMOU degree value in IBPS exam or bank exam
9th June 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for KVS ( kendriya vidyalaya ) as I have completed two years BA from YCMOU with 61% . Got direct second year admission for BA on the basis of DEd . This degree is valid for KVS or not.
17th September 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam after scoring 62% marks in B.Sc Agri in YCMOU
10th September 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

According to ycmou what percentage means First Class.. Where did I find it in written form
28th September 2019, 12:00 PM
harishchandrajambhale

Thumbs down My question is I have completed my graduation from Ycmou b. Com

But indusdind bank required 10th certificate which have not me
11th March 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 and not 12 std. Currently I'm studying FYBCOM on basis of ycmou preparatory examination. Am I eligible for IBPS?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?