16th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if complete training in Indian Coast Guard?

sir
If i complete successful training in indian coast guard
do i have an opportunity to join indian navy
after i get required amount of experience?????
please tell me sir

14th September 2014, 08:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if complete training in Indian Coast Guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
If i complete successful training in indian coast guard
do i have an opportunity to join indian navy
after i get required amount of experience?????
please tell me sir

Indian Navy is one of the defence force of India and for joining in this force there are certain entrance exams which are needed to be applied for applying and they include such as Nationality,Age limit and education qualification

The exam which you can attempt is the CDS Exam(Combined Defence Service) and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

# The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-22 years

# The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.

# The Martial status needed for the exam is that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.

# Apart from all these criteria the candidate need to be Physically fit.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria for the exam is eligible for applying for the exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?