29th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and books for Indian Coast Guard General Duty?

what is the syllabus of indian coast guard general duty and what books are prefer for indian coast guard general duty.please send answer to [email protected]

20th May 2014, 05:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and books for Indian Coast Guard General Duty?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that the syllabus and the books for Indian coast guard duty exam as per new section. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to make you clear as far as possible.

So first of all I am going to tell you about the eligibility for Indian coast guard so for the eligibility first of all the study criteria and that is 12th class pass. Then comes age issue so for the age its limit is up to 18-22 years of age and for the backward caste student the age relaxation up to 3 to 5 years as per rule. Height is required to 5 foot 10 inch and eye sight is 6/6 or 6/18 as per Indian navy rule. The examinations are written test then fitness test then fitness in medical checkup.

The exam should be as mathematics then general knowledge then mathematics as the syllabus referees. And main exam is that they test the mental ability for the students as the exam suggest. Then the current affairs also the main part of the exam. So these are the syllabus and requirement for the navy exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?