26th July 2015, 08:49 PM
kanakaraju. bandari

Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?

Helo sir,

I have completed my post graduation in Msc(chemistry) and completed BED methodology as biological science and English.

Shall i eligible for model schools? For which subject.
And provide my eligible criteria.

27th July 2015, 08:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanakaraju. bandari View Post
Helo sir,

I have completed my post graduation in Msc(chemistry) and completed BED methodology as biological science and English.

Shall i eligible for model schools? For which subject.
And provide my eligible criteria.
You have completed M.Sc in Chemistry and B.Ed course so you are eligible for teaching jobs in Model school through CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?