18th September 2011, 10:49 AM

Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?

Dear Sir,

I want to make my career in teaching field. I have done BCA in graduation, plz clear me that which is best way for me to choose my career in teaching . Am i eligible for Bed. or TGT or PGT or any other options are there?

Thanks & Regards
J. P. Mishra

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT?
  3. PGT and TGT Entrance exams Discussion -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT after scoring 55.33% in CTET Nov
  5. What is the eligibility to give TGT and PGT exam? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan
  7. What should I do after BCA if I want to choose the teaching line?
  8. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  9. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  10. Am I eligible for TGT and PGT after scoring 51% in B.A and 63% in B.Ed?
  11. Will I be eligible for TGT and PGT after doing M.A with 51% and B.Ed with 63%?
  12. How to qualify TGT or PGT exam to fulfill teaching job requirement?
  13. Last date of sale of PGT and TGT form? What is the syllabus?
  14. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  15. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  16. How to make a career in teaching after completing BCA from SSJ campus?
  17. Date of sale of PGT and TGT forms? Model question papers of PGT English and TGT Science?
  18. What is UP PGT entrance exam date?
26th December 2011, 11:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?

If you are interested in a career in teaching then you have to pursue the B.Ed course and if you qualify either the Trained Graduate Teachers or the Post Graduate Teachers then you can work as a teacher in India. As a BCA you can surely choose to teach in Indian schools as there is a growing demand of computer teachers.
22nd February 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?

Dear sir/mam,
i want to make my career in teaching field. i have done B.(accounting and finance) ang recently doing masters degree of commerce. so please guide me for teaching field. which exam i have to appear or which course do i need to do for taking lectures in junior colleges? as i m good in mathematics , i m taking lectures in a small institute. so please sugguest.
Thank you.
31st March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completed BCA.Now i am interested for B.ed.Am i eligible for B.ed.name the college where can i do?
25th April 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

teaching jobs in govt. sectors after doing diploma in computer engineering,in delhi or haryana.
pay scale for the teacher after deploma.
21st August 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, i had completed my BCA i want to know is there any carrier scope in teaching. AM i eligible for the TET exam.
22nd December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,madam i want to do course of TGT tell me something about this
2nd March 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have done bca &i wanna choose teacher line so plz give me career tips what should i do..
my id is below
[email protected]
4th March 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am doing ba programme taking philosophy and geography as compulsory subject n i want to become a teacher after it what i do next plzzzzz suggest with various options..
22nd July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have done bca bed what can i give tgt exam if yes so which subjects
12th June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA recently. Am i eligible for TGT entrance!. Kindly advice
3rd October 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir . I want to pursue my teaching career in English..Am I eligible for this because I have done bca. If not, what will be the steps forward to achieve my goal...
1st October 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,I HAVE B.C.A AND AND PASSED IN 2018 AND I HAVE INTERMEDIATE IN PCM MY BED PASSED IN SCIENCE GROUP I INTERESTED IGT FOR MATH TEACHER IN 2020 VANCIES CAN I APPLY IN TGT 2020 IN MATH TEACHER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?