6th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I under BC-E category being a muslim?

Sir, I am Mohd Zunaid and I belong to Sheik (Muslim) and I have BC-E certificate in Andhra Pradesh. Now, I want to know whether, I come under OBC or not. Please give information about it. Reply to me at [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Am I under BC-E category being a muslim? -- [New]
  2. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  3. Procedure to join PSG college in BC Muslim Category? What is the cutoff required?
  4. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  5. Difference between Shia Islam and Sufi Islam?
  6. Whether a B.Tech female student who belongs to Muslim OBC can get scholarship?
  7. Will I get Muslim quota seat in MBBS/BDS after scoring cutoff of 176.26? I am from BC Muslim
  8. Cut-off for muslim students for MBBS belonging to OBC category? Date of application forms?
  9. Will I get a seat in CEG Chennai(ME Power System Engineering after scoring 466 in GATE with 50 TANCET marks? Number of seats available under GATE category? Number of seats under MBC(Muslim) category?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech first year Muslim Minority candidate?
  11. Can i join commando force after passing 10th or 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Where can I get a seat after scoring 3903 rank? How many seats are there in M.Pharmacy?
  13. Under which category I can fill up the U.P. BTC form?
  14. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  15. Which are the universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.d in Biotechnology
  16. How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?
  17. Can I get BDS seat in Muslim Minority college?
  18. How much marks should I secure in AMU engineering entrance to get admission in AMU
8th January 2017, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I under BC-E category being a muslim?

If your caste belongs to a BC-E category, then surely you will be eligible for OBC reservation in spite of being a Muslim. There is no minority reservation and only based on caste category you can get benefit.

Hence, you can surely apply for various government jobs as an OBC category candidate. Just make sure that you have the required certificates to support your caste
14th July 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I under BC-E category being a muslim?

is there any collage in India offering free seat in MBBS for hafez E quran students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?