31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech first year Muslim Minority candidate?

Sir,
I am Mubeensha and I am now doing B.Tech first year. I am from Muslim Minority category and I want to get scholaship. Can you please tell me is there any scholarship that called for registration now?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  2. How to get minority scholarship being Uttar Pradesh minority?
  3. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  4. Can I get BDS seat in Muslim Minority college?
  5. Best colleges for M.Pharmacy? I am a Muslim Minority Candidate and have scored 6000 rank in PGCET -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in MSc chemistry after scoring 3468 rank? I am a student of Muslim Minority
  7. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  8. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  9. Is there any concession for muslim minority girl students in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  11. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  12. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  13. Last date of Minority Scholarship form submission?
  14. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  15. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Will I get a seat in Muslim Minority college after scoring 11000 rank?
  17. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  18. Total fee for MBA in AMU? How to get Muslim scholarship there to fund education?
13th June 2015, 01:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech first year Muslim Minority candidate?

Yes, there are scholarship for the Muslim Minority Candidates. Various state governments give these scholarships. So comment below mentioning your state and then only we will be able to provide you a detailed description of the scholarships available for you. Even there is a scheme for this, however, it does not apply to all the Muslim Candidates who are pursuing the B.Tech course. So comment below and we will provide you a detailed answer to your query.
12th October 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech first year Muslim Minority candidate?

Sir my caste is BC-E (SHAIK) I want to known that is this comes under Muslim minority and can I get scholarship in BTECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?