7th September 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Trade Apprentice in CEERI recruitment of 2018. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 03:14 PM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No. Of Vacancy: 38

To apply for CEERI Recruitment, applying candidates have to satisfy education norms. Individual should possess 8th or 10th standard Pass with ITI certificate in relevant trades from NCVT.

Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill CEERI Application Form with details. And there is no application charge.
8th September 2018, 08:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Application Procedure and Fee of CEERI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

The detailed application procedure and application fee of CEERI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - CEERI (Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute)

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

>> Application Fee - NO Fee

>> In order to apply for this recruitment, go to the Official Website. Then Click on "Recruitment" button and there you will find the Notification Link.

>> Open that link and then fill up all the required details in a proper way and correctly. Then click on "Final Submit" button once you finish completion of the filling and then take the printout of the application form.

Click here for Official Notification
8th September 2018, 09:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Application procedure for Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018 is given below.

Visit the official website I.e.*www.ceeri.res.in

Fill all the required details correctly.

Submit the application form.

Download*the application form for further reference process.

Candidates have to participate the walk in interview along with application form on prescribed date.

There are no application fee to apply.
9th September 2018, 09:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

CEERI means Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute.

There is walk in interview for selection of candidates on 18th September, 2018. Those who are interested can visit the venue of interview. The upper age limit is 28 years.

There are total 38 vacancies. To know more details, CEERI notification .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?