7th September 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in CEERI for Trade Apprentice. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

8th September 2018, 03:09 PM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment?

--Post Name: Trade Apprentice
--No. Of Vacancy: 38

--Age of applying candidates CEERI Trade Apprentice Recruitment should be between 15- 28 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
--NO, experience required to apply for this post.

--Walk-in Interview/ Test Date: 18-09-2018
Walk-in Interview/ Test Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
8th September 2018, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment?

No experience is required to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment. To be eligible to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment, you should have passed 8th or 10th standard and pass in ITI in relevant trade from NCVT. You should be less than 28 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

The last date to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment is 15th September 2018.
8th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no certain experience is required in order to apply for this CEERI Trade Apprentice Recruitment.

Name of the Organization - CEERI (Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute)

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

You are eligible to apply for this recruitment, as long as you meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> If you have done 8th or 10th with ITI certificate in concerned trade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university then you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
9th September 2018, 09:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no requirement of experience to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment. You need to be 10th passed with ITI qualification or its equivalent to apply for this recruitment.

The upper age limit for Trade Apprentice recruitment is 28 years. The date of written test and interview is 18th September, 2018.
11th September 2018, 02:43 PM
Meg24

Hello,
No experience is required for the CEERI trade apprentice recruitment .
If you have passed 8th and 10th or ITI equivalent from an approved university you are eligible.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?