7th September 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

8th September 2018, 03:01 PM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Age relaxation in CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

>>Name of The Organization Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI)
>>No. of Posts 38
>>Name of the Posts Trade Apprentices
>>Job Category Rajasthan Govt Jobs
>>Educational Qualifications 8th or 10th standard Pass or 12th pass with ITI certificate
>>Job Location Jhunjhunu
>>Application Mode Walk-in Process
>>Last Date 18.09.2018
>>Official Website ceeri.res.in
8th September 2018, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

The age criteria required to apply for CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment is maximum 28 years. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC category candidates as per government rules.

Cost of Application :- NIL.
8th September 2018, 08:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment for SC Candidates and Cost of Application form:

The detailed information about the age relaxation in CEERI Trade Apprentice Recruitment for SC candidates is given below,

Name of the Organization - CEERI (Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute)

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

Yes, there is an age relaxation application for SC category candidates. And there is no application fee in order to apply for this recruitment.

Application Fee - NO

Click here for Official Notification
9th September 2018, 03:26 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in CEERI Trade Apprentice recruitment are as follows:-
Age relaxation – SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates get relaxation as per on Government rule regulation.

To get details about application fee, visit the official notification of this vacancies.
9th September 2018, 10:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The upper age limit is 28 years for general category candidate. There is upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates. It is free of cost.

The date of walk in interview for candidates of all category is 18th September, 2018. You can visit CEERI at Pilani Rajasthan for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?