29th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Based on SSC qualification can I get job in Defence sector?

I have already completed SSC and i have qualified and then I have joined in Diploma but i have not qualified in it. So, by ssc qualification can i get a job in Defence sector, sir?

30th May 2016, 08:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Based on SSC qualification can I get job in Defence sector?

SSC stands for Senior Secondary Course and having completed the same you are eligible for becoming officer i.e; lieutenant in the defence sector but for the same you will have to join NDA.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an academy meant for providing training and education to those who manages to qualify NDA entrance examination and are looking to be a defense officer in their future.

NDA entrance examinations are held twice every year by UPSC in two phases which includes written examination and SSB ( Service Selection Board)interview respectively.

--> For appearing in the same examination, you must satisfy criteria given below:-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your senior secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same with any discipline from a recognised board. But for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air force your academics must include Mathematics and physics as the main subjects.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

For further details associated with the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th May 2016, 11:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for ant job in Defence sector.

To enter into Defence sector the minimum academic criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

The first option to enter into Defence sector is by appearing and qualifying NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC every year for the recruitment of candidates into Army, Navy and Air force wings.
30th May 2016, 11:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for recruitment in defence sector after diploma degree. To join defence sector minimum required qualification is 10+2.

But, if you have diploma degree, you need bachelor degree to appear for CDS examination and after appearing and qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for jobs in defence sector.

For more information about CDS examination qualification visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2016, 07:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Senior Secondary Certificate ( 10th ). So, you are only 10th pass.

To get job in defence sector minimum required eligibility to defence sector is candidate have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination.

To appear for NDA examination the required eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed or appearing for board examination from recognised board.

So, with diploma course you are not eligible to join defence sector after 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?