15th March 2023, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

which is the best among Indian Army Soldier Clerk and Nursing assistant?

Sir, My name is sujith,i completed my hsc biology science with 78percentage mark.my drem is to join indian army as a soldier trade.i like soldier clerk and nursing asst.so plece help me .which is the best(promotion,training) among these?

30th April 2023, 06:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: which is the best among Indian Army Soldier Clerk and Nursing assistant?

Soldier Clerk is responsible for administrative tasks such as maintaining records, handling correspondence, and assisting in the preparation of reports. This position requires good communication skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in computer applications.

On the other hand, Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing medical care to soldiers, including administering medication, conducting basic medical procedures, and assisting with patient care. This position requires compassion, physical stamina, and a strong desire to help others.

Both positions offer unique challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth. It's important to consider your interests, skills, and career goals when deciding which position to pursue.

If you have a strong interest in healthcare and enjoy working directly with patients, then Nursing Assistant may be the better choice for you. If you have good administrative skills and enjoy working in an office environment, then Soldier Clerk may be the better choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?