15th March 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for being a soldier if didn't finish school

How can I apply for being a soldier if I haven't finished school, and what can I do to be a soldier

30th April 2023, 10:02 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for being a soldier if didn't finish school

If you want to become a soldier then you need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for recruitment of soldier:

1. The minimum academic qualification for any post in the defence is that candidate must have completed at least matriculation from a recognized board.

Without finishing school, you are ineligible to apply for any recruitment drives of soldier. You need to appear for board exams of matriculation and pass in all subjects to become eligible for soldier recruitment.
30th April 2023, 06:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for being a soldier if didn't finish school

Here are some steps you can take to apply for being a soldier if you didn't finish school:

> Check the minimum qualifications: Visit the website of the military branch you want to join and check their minimum qualifications for enlisting. Some branches may accept applicants who have a GED (General Educational Development) certificate instead of a high school diploma.

>Take the ASVAB: The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) is a multiple-choice test used to determine your eligibility for enlistment in the military. It measures your knowledge and abilities in various areas, such as math, science, and mechanical comprehension. Your scores on the ASVAB will determine which jobs you may be qualified for in the military.

> Talk to a recruiter: Contact a recruiter from the military branch you are interested in and discuss your options with them. They can provide guidance on what steps you need to take to meet the qualifications for enlisting.

> Consider educational opportunities: Many branches of the military offer education and training programs that can help you earn your GED or complete your high school diploma. You may also be able to take college courses or participate in vocational training while serving in the military.

> Be prepared to meet physical and medical requirements: In addition to educational requirements, you will also need to meet physical and medical requirements to enlist in the military. This may include passing a physical fitness test, meeting weight and height standards, and passing a medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?