2nd January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Details of the entrance exam held for joining Indian Army as Nursing Soldier after doing BSc Nursing?

please tell me about the details of entrance examination held for joining indian army as nursing soldier after doing bsc. nursing?

24th February 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the entrance exam held for joining Indian Army as Nursing Soldier after doing BSc Nursing?

i want to job IN nursing army plz tell me about how can i apply
29th February 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the entrance exam held for joining Indian Army as Nursing Soldier after doing BSc Nursing?

When will be the forms available for military nsg services for the candidates with completion of B.sc nursing.
25th November 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc nsg and I gave the application for millitery nsg for joining as a staff nurse plz give the model question papers
30th April 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

result of army nursing exam held during the month of feb 2013
16th November 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am already applied BSc nursing form.but i didn't get any details about that.i wants know whether iam selected or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?