29th December 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Is BTech 3rd year student be eligible for fill up the form of DRDO?

Is BTech 3rd year student be eligible for fill up the form of DRDO?

30th December 2021, 01:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BTech 3rd year student be eligible for fill up the form of DRDO?

°°° No, you are not eligible to fill up the form of DRDO that stands for defence research and development organisation.
It is a national level entrance examination conducted by the defence research and development organisation of the ministry of defence.
Being a third year student you are not eligible to fill up the form because the minimum education qualification required is graduation passed for final year students from a recognised institution or university.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.drdo.gov.in
30th December 2021, 08:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BTech 3rd year student be eligible for fill up the form of DRDO?

Yes , B.Tech final year students are eligible to apply for CEPTAM notification of DRDO , various posts are present in DRDO so according to that final year students can write different examination to join in DRDO,after completion of b.tech they can apply for scientist post through GATE rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?