5th October 2014, 05:08 PM
Prashant27031995

Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Am a 3rd year btech student and am interested in knowing ...which forms can I fill for government vacancies ...tell me about the meritorious competitive exams I can face .

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. How can I get notification of government vacancies? I am pursuing B.E 3rd year from ETC
  3. When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. Various forms a BSC (maths) 3rd year student should fill for further studies or for getting job?
  5. Job Vacancies in Defence service for the candidates of B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  7. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. After scoring 54% and 56% in 10th and 12th which exam form should I fill?
  9. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  11. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  12. What are the exams a btech 3rd yr student can attend?
  13. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  14. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  15. Selection in indian navy after btech: Important dates for forms and submissions?
  16. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  17. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  18. What to do after scoring less percentage in 10th and 12th?
29th March 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

what are the government jobs that a civil engineering students of 3rd btech can apply
29th March 2015, 11:07 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashant27031995 View Post
Am a 3rd year btech student and am interested in knowing ...which forms can I fill for government vacancies ...tell me about the meritorious competitive exams I can face .
During your third year, you can not apply for government exams.

After completion of the course or during final year , you can appear for the following government vacancies like

>>IBPS -Banking sector

>>RRB -Railway

>>IES (Indian Engineering Services)

>>Civil services

>>BSNL JTO

>>ISRO

>>Gate exam for PSUs

etc.,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?