8th September 2013, 01:17 AM
Onkar1709

How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur

I am a 3rd year mechanical engg. student from VNIT,Nagpur.My cgpa till 4th sem is 7.56,expecting it to be around to be same in 5th and 6th sem as well.I am interested to do summer training from DRDO.With the above stated cgpa,do i stand a chance to get the same?

Related Questions:
8th March 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur

which are the companies offering paid or non paid summer internship in this year for electrical engineering?how to apply for it?
21st March 2014, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur

SIR,
I am mechanical 3rd year student of united group of institution. How can I approach to the director of lab of DRDO for training purpose. what is its official website?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?