22nd January 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Indian Economic Service if done B.Sc Economics through distance education?

Can distance learning candidate attempt the IES exam?? If suppose I did B.Sc Economics in distance mode than, can appear for Indian Economic Service?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Indian Economic Service exam? I am a BA economics student
  2. Which P course to pursue for Indian Economic Service? How being CA or CS can help?
  3. How should I prepare for Indian Economic Service exam? I am doing PG in Economics
  4. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. MA in Philosophy through distance education is possible after BA in Economics? -- [New]
  6. Last few years Examination papers of Indian Economic Service
  7. Can I get opportunity in Indian Economics service or civil service after doing M.Com after B.Com?
  8. How to do Indian Economics Service after completing B.Com?
  9. How can I appear for Indian Economic Service after doing Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary Course
  10. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  11. How to study BL through distance education after completing B.A economics in open university
  12. IES exam for 3rd year Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in IGNOU for M.A economics? I have graduated from DU with B.A(H) Economics
  14. Indian Economic Service Exam General Economics- III Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  15. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  16. Do I need to go for masters degree in Economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  17. Does JMI offer M.A Economics through distance?
  18. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
10th March 2014, 07:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for Indian Economic Service if done B.Sc Economics through distance education?

Absolutely you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Economic Services examination.So I am really sorry to say this you are not at all eligible for the Indian Economic Services examination.Because you are with the B.Sc Economics stream only.To be eligible for the examination the minimum educational qualification you must have is Masters degree in Economics stream.

You should mandatory have a post graduation from a recognized to be eligible for the examination.You must be an Indian Citizen.The minimum age must be of 21 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 30 years,of course there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.You try to complete PG Economics first to be eligible.Remember the post graduation in economic streams are eligible for Indian Economics Service examination.

You must be physically well and fit according to the medical and physical standards.The application fee may be around of Rs.200/- only.The Female candidates,and candidates belonging to the SC/ST/Physically disabled candidates are requested to not to pay any application fee,because they are exempted from fee payment.So the candidates other than the above category are requested to pay the application fee mentioned above.So as you are still with the Bachelor degree in Economics you are right now not eligible.
13th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Indian Economic Service if done B.Sc Economics through distance education?

Can i appear for indian economic service examination with M.sc economccs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?