23rd January 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

MA in Philosophy through distance education is possible after BA in Economics?

I am BA degree (Economics) holder. Can I take MA Philosophy by distant education? I mean am from economic background and wanna go for the philosophy that's why wanted to go for distance degree so still it's isn't possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E in economics after completing B.A in Philosophy?
  2. Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?
  3. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  4. Does JMI offer M.A Economics through distance?
  5. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  6. How to pursue M.Phil from correspondence? I have done M.A in Sociology
  7. How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks
  8. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  9. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  10. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  13. Is there any college which allows M.A Philosophy as a distance education in Kannur side of Kerala
  14. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  15. List of universities in India offering MA in Philosophy through distance learning?
  16. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  17. Syllabus of Hindi Literature for preparation of NET exam?
  18. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
3rd March 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MA in Philosophy through distance education is possible after BA in Economics?

I want to do MA in philosophy through distance edu.from any UGC recoznised university
26th July 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MA in Philosophy through distance education is possible after BA in Economics?

I want to do ma in philosophy through distance .
Please provide me the list of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?