18th December 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment being a graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Graduation. I want to apply for Allahabad High Court recruitment of this year for the post of Assistant Review Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd December 2018, 09:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment being a graduate?

You have mentioned that you are a graduate but not given in which stream or discipline you have completed your graduation. Hence, I suggest you to go through the notification or below points for getting detailed eligibility criteria. Based on that you will get to know whether you are eligible or not. Generally, Bachelor's Degree in Law or Degree in Computer Science is required in order to be eligible.

The detailed eligibility criteria is as follows,

>> You should have done Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto having the required qualification in computer science. (or)

>> Or Diploma or Degree in Computer Science from a recognized university or "O" level certificate awarded by NIELET or DOEACC Society

>> And you must have computer knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.,

Kindly refer the 3rd page for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?