18th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

22nd December 2018, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Allahabad High Court

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Review Officer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto having the required qualification in computer science. (or)

>> Diploma or Degree in Computer Science from a recognized university or "O" level certificate awarded by NIELET or DOEACC Society

>> And you should have computer knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.,

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

Refer 3rd page for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Website

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?