5th October 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

8th October 2019, 03:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment Application form is For General/OBC candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
8th October 2019, 06:37 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode form 30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019.

~~ Cost of application:

General/OBC: ₹ 750/-.

SC/ST: ₹ 500/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 06:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment 2019, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link http://ahcro2019.cbtexam.in/Home/ListsofExam.aspx between 30/19/2019 to 21/10/2019.

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment process is Rs 750/- in case of General/OBC category candidates while Rs 500/- for SC/ST category candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
9th October 2019, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment through online at the official website http://ahcro2019.cbtexam.in/Home/ListsofExam.aspx on or before 21st October 2019.

The cost of application is Rs. 750/- for General/ OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates.
9th October 2019, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Allahabad High Court

Name of the Job Position - Review Officer

>> Click on the below "Apply Online" link that is given below.

>> Then you need to click on "New Registration" and then start filling up the application form.

>> Please go through 10th page of the official notification for more detailed information.

Application Fee:-

@ For General/ OBC Candidates - Rs.750/-
@ For SC/ ST of Uttar Pradesh - Rs.500/-

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
10th October 2019, 03:39 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

1. Applicants can visit the official website i.e., (http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in).

2. Applicants need to fill up and submit the online registration form.

3. Applicants can Login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Process) and Captcha (Security Code).

4. Applicants need to upload the document.

Application fee:--

Category Wise Fee

For General and OBC Rs. 750/-

For SC and ST Rs. 500/-

Payment mode is online or E-Challan Mode
13th October 2019, 12:30 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to apply for Allahabad High Court Review Officer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
Dear Aspirant,

These are the detail about Review Officer Recruitment in Allahabad High Court:

No. of vacancy for RO- 132
Online application start date- 30/09/2019
Online application last date- 21/10/2019

Link to apply for Review Officer- http://ahcro2019.cbtexam.in/Home/Registration.aspx

Age Limit:
Minimum age should be 21 year
Maximum age is 35 year

Educational Qualification: A Bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university with Degree/Diploma/Certification in computer from any recognized institution.

Application Fees:
For General and OBC candidate- Rs. 750/-
For SC/ST candidate- Rs. 500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?