20th April 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment being a BSc(Electronics) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc(Electronics). I want to apply for Assistant post in CGVYAPAM. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

24th April 2019, 01:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment being a BSc(Electronics) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for the CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment with B.Sc and B.ed(Mandatory).

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is any graduate with B.ed.

You can apply for the recruitment till 25/04/2019.

Job location would be Raipur.

Check more details on http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
24th April 2019, 02:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment being a BSc(Electronics) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree with B.Ed from a recognized University are allowed to apply. Candidates must have to appear and qualify for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
25th April 2019, 11:46 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment is Contenders those who passed Higher Secondary/ Diploma/ B.EI.Ed/ Graduation/ B.Ed/ BA/ B.Sc/ BA.Ed/ B.Sc from a recognized university can apply. Aspirants must qualify CG Teachers Eligibility Test along with the educational qualification. Candidate age must be 21 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment being a BSc(Electronics) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
25th April 2019, 09:33 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment being a B.Sc (Electronic) graduate.
But you have to clear Teacher Ability Test (TET) to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant Recruitment.
25th April 2019, 09:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The thing I would like to let you know is that your query is incomplete as it does not mention the proper name of post for which your are looking to apply as assistant can refer to assistant teacher or assistant professor or any other options too.

So, in order to get your query answered properly please repost your query on the same forum with complete details.

For more details regarding the CGVYAPAM recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?