20th April 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How selection is done for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become an Assistant and just heard about the recruitment of CGVYAPAM. So, can I know about the written test of CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

24th April 2019, 09:18 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How selection is done for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?

In CG VYAPAM Assistant recruitment:

Selection is done on the basis of two stages:
1) Written Examination

2) Personal Interview

After clearing these two rounds successfully, a candidate can be able to get selected.

Date of Written test:

1) Date for lecturer: 14 July 2019

2) Exam Date Assistant Teacher (Science) - 28 July 2019

3) Exam Date for Teacher and Assistant Teacher - 11 August 2019
25th April 2019, 10:52 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is done for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?

Selection procedure followed in CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment will be done through written examination. Candidates can know the scheduled dates by going through the official job notice.

For knowing details of written test, you can visit their Official Website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?