16th January 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom Honours. I want to apply for Sub-Inspector post in Chhattisgarh Police. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

19th January 2019, 08:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment after successful completion of Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) course. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

There are several fields for which these sub inspector posts are recruited. They are,

@ Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
@ Sub Inspector (Computer)
@ Sub Inspector (Communications or Radio)
@ Sub Inspector (Fingerprint Expert and Under Question Document)

Hence, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board is considered for the post of Sub Inspector in Special Branch.

Click here to apply

Click here for Official Notification
19th January 2019, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, being a B.Com graduate you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.cgpolice.gov.in
19th January 2019, 12:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment.

The age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th January 2019, 09:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. All stream graduates from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment.

Bachelor of Commerce candidates are eligible.

2. The age criteria is 18-28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?