18th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

21st September 2018, 08:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?

You can apply for Chattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment through online by filling the online application form at CG Police Department official website https://cgpolice.cgstate.gov.in/phq-...orm/phqsirec18 on or before 16th September 2018. The application fee is Rs. 400/- for General, OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC, ST category candidates.
21st September 2018, 09:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?

To apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018, you need to fill its online recruitment application form by referring to the link www.cgpolice.gov.in.

Also, one thing I would like to let you know that the last date for filling the application form is 25th September 2018.
22nd September 2018, 11:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Detailed Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2018:

The detailed procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh Police Department

Name of the Job Position - Sub Inspector

>> Go through the below official notification once for getting more detailed information. There you will be able to see the eligibility criteria, pay scale and the selection process.

>> Once you meet the criteria, you are required to apply from the link that is given below. Fill up all the details carefully in the required fields.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?