17th April 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate?

I have done with my BA course and I want to apply for Sub-Inspector post in Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

20th April 2019, 01:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate?

Candidates who have attained their bachelor's degree in any discipline, are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Their age should be in between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. Candidate must be an Indian citizen with a height of 168 cms and chest 81-86 cms for males. For females the height should be minimum 153 cms with a good eyesight.
20th April 2019, 01:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:-
You should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised college/ university.

—> Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

—> You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment notification.
21st April 2019, 11:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As you have done BA, so I can say that you were definitely eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Candidate who have passed bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from the recognized university / institute were eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment.
Last date for submission of application was 15/10/2018
Age Limit was as follows:
Minimum age - 18 years (as on 01/01/2018)
Maximum age - 28 years (as on 01/01/2018)
There were 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/ Meritorious sportsperson/Ex-servicemen.
21st April 2019, 11:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is Candidates should have done their Bachelor's Degree in any field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Candidate Minimum Age Requirement is 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cgpolice.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?