2nd January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts?

Hi Sir, my name Mon Bdr Karki. So, I want to become a CID officer. So, please give me some idea about this and my stream is arts and there is any option of class 12 arts. My email id is [email protected].

2nd January 2017, 10:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts?

CID stands for Crime Investigation Department.

For CID examination candidate must have passed 12th class with a milieu in arts or science.

For sub inspector candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts.
3rd January 2017, 10:26 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts?

Yes,you can apply for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts.

CID means Crime Investigation Department. There are two types of posts under CID:-

1.Constable post.

2.Sub Inspector post and higher officer posts.

After 12th standard qualification, you are eligible for Constable Posts in CID. But for high posts you have to complete your graduation first.
17th January 2021, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What exam should i have to fight to become cid
19th April 2021, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CID officer exam after passing 12th with arts??
11th June 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

what we should do to become an CID officer
10th July 2021, 09:48 AM
Singhskomal

To become crime investigation department ( CID) you must have done graduation in any stream from recognised University.
Graduate can join this department as a sub- inspector.
There are many University in India that offers degree in criminology and criminal justice at the graduation level which may be helpful to join CID.
age limit:- 20 to 27 years.
15th December 2021, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Yes, how we know that when cid posts will held??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?