17th December 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment being an ECE graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech ECE program. I want to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment. I am interested in joining the Cochin Shipyard as a Project Officer. Please tell me whether I can apply for this recruitment or not?

19th December 2020, 11:42 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment being an ECE graduate?

Yes,you can apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment being an ECE graduate because you have an Electrical Engineering degree with 60% of Mark's.
19th December 2020, 02:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment being an ECE graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 being an ECE Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
19th December 2020, 09:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020, the candidate should have completed graduation in engineering from any recognised Institute or university.

°°° Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience for the post of project officer is required and minimum of four years post qualification experience for the post of senior project officer is required.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://cochinshipyard.com
19th December 2020, 10:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Exam Name :-Cochin Shipyard Sr. Project Officer recruitment 2020.

Yes, you can apply with Degree in Electronics Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized university with required expierience if you have for eligibility of application.

Starting Date to Apply Online--->>>> 19/11/2020

Closing Date to Apply Online--->>>> 03/12/2020

Official Website :-https://cochinshipyard.com/
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 502754410885e496935d42cada6e04c8.pdf
20th December 2020, 12:22 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment being an ECE graduate.

Candidate must be BTech ME Graduate with minimum aggregate of 60% or 6.5 CGPA to be eligible for this recruitment.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 31.12.2020.
20th December 2020, 07:38 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

Degree in civil engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognised University are eligible to apply.

For more information you can visit the official website -
www.cochinshipyard.com
20th December 2020, 07:55 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you Can apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020:-

Qualification:-

Candidate should have completed a degree in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / electronics and communication engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering with 60% of marks from a recognised University.

Experience:-

Candidates must have 2 years post qualification experience or training in a sheep building / ship repair company or marine related company or engineering company or government / semi government company / establishments.
20th December 2020, 03:34 PM
Thik Hai

Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

~~ Eligibility criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification: Job Seekers must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering +2 Yrs. relevant Experience.

-->> Age Limit: Job seekers maximum age is 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?