17th December 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

19th December 2020, 02:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 Application Form is For All Other category Candidates is Rs. 400/- and For SC/ST category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
19th December 2020, 09:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

°°° Visit the official website to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 that is provided below:
http://www.cochinshipyard.com

°°° From there go to the recruitment section.

°°° Over there you will find the advertisement for the project officer and senior project officer vacancies.

°°° Click and open it.

°°° Read the total information given in it and then if you are eligible then proceed to apply online.

°°° Pay the application fee
All candidates - Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/PwBD - NIL application fee

°°° Recheck the total details, you have entered.

°°° Finally submit it before the closing date.
19th December 2020, 10:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Exam Name:- Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020

Cost of application :-

For SC/ST/PwBD :-No Fees

For Other Candidates:-INR 400/-

Apply Link -->>https://csl.cochinshipyard.com:8000/...p-language=EN#
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 502754410885e496935d42cada6e04c8.pdf
20th December 2020, 12:19 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Visit official website-
www.cochinshipyard.com

2. Register yourself by filling details.

3. Login using user ID and password.

4. Click on Project Officer recruitment.

5. Fill application form and attach all required documents.

6. Pay application fee and submit it.

Application fee for this recruitment is Rs. 400 .
20th December 2020, 07:45 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020:-

Applicants should go through the user manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com ( careers page) before filling the online application.
The application consists of two phases - one time registration in and submission of application against the most applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.

The facilities to submit their application can be accessed through our website to www.cochinshipyard.com (careers page) fromc19 Novembef 2020 to 03 December 2020 for CSL recruitment 2020 for project Officer posts.
20th December 2020, 08:10 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020:-

Procedure to apply:-

Aspring candidates who have eligibility can apply for these jobs through online on or before 31st December 2020 .

Candidate should follow the instructions given below to apply over online:-

Click the career page and select the correct post.

Candidates should enter their educational details and other necessary information.

Candidates should take a printout of the application for future references.

Cost of application:-

General, EWS and OBC candidatesc- Rs 400/

SC/ST/PwBD candidates - Nil.
20th December 2020, 01:50 PM
ruckshana

Application process-
* Go to official site www.cochinshipyard.com & go to recruitment section.
* Click on advertisement of project officer vacancy.
* Read information carefully.
* If eligible, apply online
* Pay required amount of fees.
* Submit the form before rechecking all details

Application fees-
* For all candidates: Rs. 400
* For reserved category candidates: No application fee
20th December 2020, 03:39 PM
Thik Hai

Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020:

-->> Procedure to apply: Interested candidates may apply this recruitment online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com from 19.11.2020 to 03.12.2020.

-->> Application Fee:

For All Other Candidates - Rs. 400/-.

For SC/ST - Nil.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?