21st November 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment with a BE Mechanical Degree?

Hello friends, I have completed a BE Mechanical Engineering Degree course. I want to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

23rd November 2020, 01:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment with a BE Mechanical Degree?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering plus 2 Years relevant Experience. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 with a BE Mechanical Degree.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
23rd November 2020, 03:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment with a BE Mechanical Degree?

NO, you cannot apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment with a BE Mechanical Degree.
In order to apply for this post, the candidates should have completed degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognised University.
Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience / training in a shipbuilding / ship repair company or Marine related company or engineering company or government or semi government company would be advantageous.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE--
http://www.cochinshipyard.com
23rd November 2020, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020.

Eligibility:-

Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognised university.

Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience / training in a ship building / ship repair companies.
23rd November 2020, 10:44 PM
ruckshana

Yes, you can for sure apply for Cochin shipyard project officer post as you have B.E in mechanical engineering.
For this post, aspirants need to have degree in electrical engineering/ instrumentation engineering/ civil engineering/ electronics engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognised university.
24th November 2020, 12:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Absolutely, you can apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment with a BE Mechanical Degree.
As per the minimum educational qualification, the candidate who has done degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.cochinshipyard.com
24th November 2020, 04:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Exam Name:-Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020

No of vacancy:-19 (Project Officers)

Project Officers:- INR 37000

Educational Qualifications:-

-Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.

-Minimum of four years of post-qualification experience.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 502754410885e496935d42cada6e04c8.pdf
25th November 2020, 01:08 PM
Mantun Bhai

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer recruitment 2020 is:

Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a recognised institution.

Age Limit: Applicant upper age limit required to apply for this position is 30 years.

Relaxation are applicable for reserved category candidates.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?