27th October 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply at DRDO & ISRO after B.Sc chemistry from M.S university in Vadodara?

Respected Sir I'm B.Sc chemistry student at M.S university in Vadodara. Am I eligible for DRDO &ISRO and any related job? Please reply to my query. I will be waiting for your answer.

27th October 2016, 11:29 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply at DRDO & ISRO after B.Sc chemistry from M.S university in Vadodara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir I'm B.Sc chemistry student at M.S university in Vadodara. Am I eligible for DRDO &ISRO and any related job? Please reply to my query. I will be waiting for your answer.
Yes offcourse, you are eligible for the recruitment of posts where required qualification is BSC in CHEMISTRY as like as the designation of lab operator, laboratory assistant, Chemist, and junior researchers in DRDO and ISRO.
You should read employment news and application notifications carefully. You should also check the details about the vacancies from the web portals of both organizations.
28th November 2021, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply at DRDO & ISRO after B.Sc chemistry from M.S university in Vadodara?

I am bsc students I can apply for junior research fellowship exam in drdo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?