28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainees recruitment?

Sir,
I would like to know that what qualification is required to apply for Management Trainees in Dredging Corporation of India Limited? I have done MBA(HR) and I am a female candidate.
Regards-
Meenu

30th June 2016, 03:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainees recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that what qualification is required to apply for Management Trainees in Dredging Corporation of India Limited? I have done MBA(HR) and I am a female candidate.
Regards-
Meenu
The aspirant should have studied Fulltime PG Degree or PG Diploma in HR/Personnel Management/IR with minimum of 60% marks from a recognised university. The maximum age limit is 30 years. The selection will be based on written test followed by Group Discussion / Interview. The above given is the qualification required for Management Trainee (HR) in Dredging Corporation of India Limited. You can find the details in the Official Website.
30th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainees recruitment?

Qualification Required to apply for Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required for the post of Management Trainee is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Marine/ Production Engineering/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized university.

(or)

>> Candidates must have completed PG Degree or PG Diploma in HR/ Personnel Management/ IR

(or)

>> M.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

As you from MBA (HR) background, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment if you have secured 60% marks in it.
1st July 2016, 12:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Qualification Required for Dredging Corporation of India Management Trainee Recruitment:

1) B.E/ B.Tech in the below streams with minimum 60% marks
Mechanical
Electrical
Civil
Electronics and Instrumentation
Production Engineering
Marine

or

2) PG Degree or PG Diploma in Personnel Management or HR

or

3) M.Tech from a recognized university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?