15th December 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Drug Inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person?

Sir, I have lost my one eye due to eye cancer in which i had a physical handicapped certificate with 30%. I want to know if i can apply for the drug inspector jobs?

15th December 2015, 11:52 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Can i apply for Drug Inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person?

Yes, you can apply for the drug inspector job. As this job do not ask for the overall body physical fitness. So, based on the government policy you can apply and you will get some relaxation also in allowance as well as in the post.
16th December 2015, 12:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Drug Inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person?

No, you can't apply for Drug inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person.
Candidate must be physically and mentally fit in order to apply for Drug Inspector job.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 25 years. Relaxation is also there as per government norms. 3 years relaxation is there for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation is there for SC candidates.
16th December 2015, 07:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility requirements for the Drug Inspector job are given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete gradation in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical sciences or Medicine with specialization in Microbiology or equivalent from any recognized university.

* Candidate should have eighteen months experience in Testing/ Manufacturing in any of the substance mentioned in Drugs and Cosmetics Rules.

* Candidate should be physically fit without any deformities.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written Test.

* Physical Efficiency test.

* Personal Interview.

As you have surgery and removed one eye, you are not eligible for the Drug Inspector exam.
23rd April 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I got minor surgery of my left side testis in age of 17, no doubt I m fit now please tell me am i eligible for Drug inspector job?
30th September 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have lost my one eye due to eye cancer in which i had a physical handicapped certificate with 30%. I want to know if i can apply for the drug inspector jobs?
8th April 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am physically handicapped in locomotive system with 50percent disabled may i am eligible for drug inspector
31st July 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am physically handicapped in person with disability 75% with high myopia for both can i eligible for drug inspector ?
11th April 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me, I lost my right eye due to an accident in childhood,when I was 8 year old,now can I eligible for drug inspector??
14th April 2020, 09:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Can i apply for Drug Inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person?

Can i apply for Drug Inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person:

No, you could not apply for Drug Inspector job, because one eligibility criteria is that candidate should be physically fit without any deformities.
15th April 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have presbyopia,can I apply for drug inspector
19th April 2020, 12:49 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,candidates not eligible to apply for the post of Drug inspector being a Physically Handicapped.

--Moreover,minimum qualification is Graduation in Pharmacy with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Age not less than 21 years and not more than 28 years
10th September 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Iam physically handicapped with deformity in my left leg can i apply for drug inspector post
9th January 2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can one eyed person is eligible for drug inspector post ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?