22nd September 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?

I am studying in B.tech food science and technology. I want to become a food inspecter but i am physically handicapped. Am i eligable for food inspecter job? Please tell me and help me.

23rd September 2015, 10:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in B.tech food science and technology. I want to become a food inspecter but i am physically handicapped. Am i eligable for food inspecter job? Please tell me and help me.
The eligibility to become a food inspector is the graduation in medicine with one year training in food inspection or bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Public health/ Veterinary science/ Pharmacy/ Food Technology. So you can apply for the food inspector post. The physically handicapped person will be eligible for the post if he met the other eligibility criteria.
23rd September 2015, 10:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can apply for Food Inspector job if his qualifications met with the requirement of Food Inspector. The UPSC and the state government are two agencies which conducts examination for the food inspector. If your other educational qualifications are at par with the requirement then you can apply. The physically handicapped person will be eligible for the post if he met the other eligibility criteria.
27th September 2015, 01:18 PM
sukhpal0015

Hello
Food inspector job openings always comes with physical handicap quota. You can be food inspector if you fulfill on all other eligibility criteria. Basic criteria is bechlors degree in food technology/agriculture/pharmacy and veternity science. You age should be between 21 to 40 years.
31st January 2021, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I am disabled person ,can I apply in food si post?
2nd October 2021, 12:14 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Yes, Ofcourse you are eligible for Food Inspector if you have any physically handicapped.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?