12th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GATE as a Physically Handicapped candidate without any certificate?

Respected Sir,
I am physically handicapped candidate. But I don’t have any certificate. I want to apply for GATE for doing M.Tech. So, I would like to know that I can apply for GATE with Physically Handicapped or not?

20th September 2015, 05:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE as a Physically Handicapped candidate without any certificate?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is conducted across the country for getting admission in M.Tech or getting a job in PSU's companies.

**As you are a physically handicapped candidate. But you don't have any certificate fro this. So you cannot fill the form in physically handicapped candidate as you have to show certificate and also you have to submit a xerox copy of that certificate at the time of the counselling.

**But if you arrange the certificate till the time of counselling then you can fill the application form through physically handicapped category as there isn't option to upload the certificate in the form as well as there is not any provision of sending the hard copy of the application form.

**If you want to know more about this then you can go through the detailed advertisement regarding this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate 2016.pdf(1.74 MB, 74 views)
3rd October 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE as a Physically Handicapped candidate without any certificate?

Sir I am not fill handicapped in gate 2017 form but I now I have handicapped certificate can I take psc job with handicapped certificate
2nd July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the average marks I should have for qualifying the gate as a handicap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?