13th January 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree?

Hello friends, I have completed BBA Degree course. I want to apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

14th January 2020, 03:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) Junior Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/.
14th January 2020, 04:32 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board in any stream.
Candidate must have typing speed of at least 25 words per minute in Hindi and 3- words per minute in English.
Age of candidate must be from 18 to 35 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.

There are total 254 vacancies for DSSSB Junior Clerk.
Grade Pay : Rs 2000/-
Pay Scale : Rs 5200 - 20200/-
14th January 2020, 05:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Can I apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree?

Yes you can apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree but your age should be between 18 years to 27 years.

And, the applicant should also have 2 years of experience to be eligible for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment.
14th January 2020, 06:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree. I am also giving you the eligibility details. The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with a typing speed of 30 wpm (word per minute) in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on the computer.

The minimum age limit to apply should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 35 years. There are total 254 vacancies and the application fee cost for general/OBC category is Rs.100 and for SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex-Servicemen there is no fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
14th January 2020, 08:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to mention here is that the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for DSSSB recruitment for Junior Clerks are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree course from a recognised board of education.

* You must hold the minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi on computer.

So, having completed your BBA degree course, you are eligible to apply for the DSSSB recruitment for Junior Clerks if you satisfy criteria other than educational criteria too.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official website of DSSSB i.e; http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/home/Delhi...election-Board.
14th January 2020, 09:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course. You can apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA degree.

Educational qualification to apply DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment 2020 are as:-
Candidate must have passed Senior school certificate examination (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognised educational board.

Candidate must have typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
14th January 2020, 11:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment 2020.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment 2020 is given below.

Name of the Organization - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Junior Clerk

>> You should have completed Senior School Certificate Examination in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification.

>> As you have completed BBA course, I can say that you are surely eligible.

>> And also you should have typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Computer to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
15th January 2020, 12:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment.

Eligibility criteria :-
----------------------
Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
1) You must have completed class 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for this post.

2) You should have basic knowledge of computer with a typing speed of 30 wpm in English or typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi to get eligible for this post.

Age limit :-
-------------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet all the above criteria, then you are eligible for applying the post.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/home/Delhi-Subordinate-Services-Selection-Board
15th January 2020, 01:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment with BBA Degree.

Eligibility criteria to apply for DSSSB Junior Clerk recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidate must have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer with accuracy.
Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?