22nd August 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 26 years of age Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to apply in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

25th August 2019, 05:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

To apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their 10th/12th standard with ITI qualification in specific trades from an institute recognized by (NCVT/SCVT). The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and can apply till the age of 26 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
25th August 2019, 06:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science and Maths and ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT from Affiliated Institutes in relevant Trades. Candidate lower age limit to apply for this recruitment is 18 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.hal-india.co.in/.
25th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:- Aspirants should have possessed 10+2/ ITI from recognized institute.

>> Minimum Age Limit:- 18 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.hal-india.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?