13th August 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment with 57% in Diploma Engineering?

I have secured 57% in my Diploma Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

30th August 2018, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment with 57% in Diploma Engineering?

Yes, you can apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment, if you have completed Civil Engineering Diploma from recognized Polytechnic institute/college. There are no requirements of percentage criteria on qualifying examination, because the candidates will be selected on the basis of a merit list based on academic qualification.
30th August 2018, 11:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment with 57% in Diploma Engineering?

Being a Diploma in engineering degree holder with 57% marks, you are eligible for to apply for Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment 2018 if you have opted for Civil Engineering branch for your diploma in engineering degree course.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age must lie within 21 years to 37 years to apply for the same recruitment. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For more details regarding the Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment, you can refer to the link www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.
31st August 2018, 10:14 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required for Bihar Panchayati Raj Department recruitment for the post of technical assistant is a diploma in engineering degree course in Civil engineering from a recognized polytechnic college.

So, having completed your diploma in engineering degree course in Civil Engineering with 57% marks, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned as there is no minimum percentage criteria which is required to be satisfied to apply for the same examination.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can go through the advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.
31st August 2018, 11:27 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to appear for Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment is that candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognised institute.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination. There is no minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination.
31st August 2018, 04:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes.

You can apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment with 57% marks in Diploma in Engineering.

The age criteria is 21-37 years. It is 21-40 years for Female candidates.

Last date to apply for recruitment is 27th September, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?