13th August 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

30th August 2018, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment is as follows.

Eligible candidates can apply online through the link I.e. http://mobapp.bih.nic.in/PRD/Default.aspxor
Candidates can also apply through the official website I.e. biharprd.bih.nic.in

Candidates have to find the desired notification on official website and apply online for the desired posts.

Candidates have to fill up the application form with necessary details and upload the required documents.

Candidates have to submit the application form before the closing date of 27 September 2018.

Candidates must have to take a print out of application form for future use.
30th August 2018, 10:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment?

As far as you are concerned about the application procedure for Bihar Panchayati Raj Department recruitment 2018, then for the same you need to fill the online application form for the same recruitment by referring to the link www.biharprd.bih.nic.in between 28th August 2018 to 27th September 2018.
31st August 2018, 11:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The notification for the Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment is released.

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to apply for the examination. The last date of filling the application is 27th September 2018.

To get more information visit at www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.
31st August 2018, 02:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment:

Academic qualification required is diploma in civil engineering.

Age limit is 21-37 years for male and 21-40 years for female.

You can apply for examination online. The application procedure is totally online.

To register for examination, Click Here
31st August 2018, 04:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Government of Bihar Panchayat Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment is online.

You can apply for Technical Assistant recruitment at official website. The official website is Click Here .

Diploma in civil engineering is the minimum academic required for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?